The following services are available within our Community Hub at 52 Raglan Street, Manly, and are provided by partner organisations:
Community Northern Beaches offers an array of evidence-based best practice treatments in consultation with clients. Each client is unique and requires an individualised plan dependent upon the issues and goals of that person.
Clients types: Adolescents, Adults and Couples
Services Offered: Domestic Violence, Adult survivors of sexual abuse, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Rehabilitation/Injury Counselling, Shyness and Social Skills deficit, Anxiety and phobias, Bullying, Divorce/separation, Life transition and adjustment issues, Relationship counselling, Stress Management, Assertiveness training, Conflict Resolution, Grief and loss, Psychosis, Self-esteem and self-development, Workplace bullying.
Bulk billing is available (please enquire).
Make an inquiry today.
Family Law Early Intervention Unit
Please call 1800 551 589 to make an appointment for free confidential legal advice
What Legal Aid can help you with:
- Problems seeing your children.
- Arrangements to look after children within the family.
- Property problems after separation.
- Child support.
- Problems with the Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) (once called FaCS or DOCS).
- We can assist you to apply for a grant of legal aid and connect you with other legal aid lawyers, court duty lawyers, private practitioners, or family mediation services.
Services Legal Aid provides:
- Legal advice and information.
- Finding a family mediation service.
- Finding a lawyer to represent you in an ongoing case if you are eligible for legal aid.
- Helping you to apply for a grant of legal aid.
- Referring you to court duty services.
- Writing a letter, or contacting an agency, such as a government department, on your behalf.
There is no means or merit test.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 this face to face service is presently on hold. We will update the information here when the service recommences in the near future.
Please see below Smart Centre numbers for your information;
- Employment services 132850
- Youth and students 132490
- Families and parents 136150
- Disability, sickness and carers 132717
- Indigenous call centre 1800136380
- Medicare 132011
- Child support 131272
- Phone self-service 136240
Manly Legal Advice Service
Free legal advice coordinated by The Law Society of NSW and operated by private volunteer solicitors.
Held every Thursday 6:00 pm – 8.00 pm and 3rd Saturday of every month, 10 am – 12 pm.
This is a first-come-first-served walk-in service ie.no appointment necessary
Manly Business Chamber
The Manly Business Chamber is one of the strongest in New South Wales, providing a platform to help members prosper and succeed through a productive working partnership with all levels of Government and other community organisations. The Chamber acts as the collective voice of businesses and seeks the involvement and participation of a cross-section representative to:
participate in debates on matters of public importance
provide exposure for our members and their businesses
encourage the retention of community dollars within Manly to maintain and strengthen a prosperous business climate
actively promotes Manly’s attractions and lifestyle with a view to drawing new residents, visitors and tourists
pursues objectives and strategies to favour development in Manly
recognises the need for links between Chamber, Council and tourism bodies when working towards common goals
provide the opportunity for all members to prosper within the Manly region whenever possible.