The Northern Beaches can be a community to be proud of.
Where nobody is left behind.
You can help. Donate local.
This will enable us to provide critical specialist support for people experiencing homelessness and domestic and family violence.
Your generosity will have a very tangible impact on so many.
All donations to Community Northern Beaches are tax deductible. A receipt will be sent to you upon completion.
Where does your donation go?
- 85% direct support (you can choose which issues below)
- 15% program support and administration
Help make a community to be proud of...
No one knew she was homeless.
From Manly to Palm Beach and Terrey Hills to Seaforth, homelessness looks like:
- 33-year-old Ruby experienced domestic violence and was living in a tent,
- 56-year-old Adam has chronic depression and was living in his car at the beach,
- 19-year-old Kendall slept outside in the open due to severe mental health issues,
- 43-year-old Jake was couch surfing, stricken with grief at the loss of his mother.